· Serve as the chairperson of the Montgomery County District Court Judiciary Committee—a liaison committee between the district court judges and other county stakeholders.
· Awarded the 2016 Jeffers Award by the Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania for dedicated service to the Association and the judiciary.
· Drafted a legal position paper and proposed legislation concerning juvenile records, which lead to the adoption of Pennsylvania Senate Bill 850.
· Established a multilevel diversionary program focused on rehabilitating certain offenders by teaching the students/young adults critical thinking skills; how to evaluate choices and consequences; the importance of goal setting; and the necessity of education.
· Developed community outreach lectures, seminars, and assemblies concerning student conduct and the resulting legal/practical consequences. Presented at: public and private schools, parent-teacher organizations; the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit Educators Meeting; and the Montgomery County Coalition.
· Drafted an amicus curiae brief to the Commonwealth Court on behalf of the Special Court Judges Association of Pennsylvania.
· Wrote and presented continuing legal education courses on District Court Practice and Juvenile District Court Practice for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute and the Montgomery County Bar Association.
· Conceptualized and implemented a video conference preliminary hearing waiver program used to reduce transportation of incarcerated defendants to and from the county correctional facility.
· Spearheaded a technology initiative to provide high speed internet service to the Montgomery County District Court system, which provides judges access to legal research tools, email, and the Montgomery County intranet.
- Feb 2013 to present: Montgomery County-American Bar Association Racial Justice Improvement Project Task Force Member
- June 2011 to June 2013: President, Montgomery County District Judges
- June 2010 to June 2011: Chairperson, State Judiciary Committee, Special Court Judges Association of PA. Drafted the proposed legislation leading to the introduction of Pennsylvania House Bill 2456. Researched and drafted a legal position paper addressing on issues surrounding Pennsylvania House Bill 2456.
- June 2008 to May 2009: President, District XII, Special Court Judges Association of PA. Member of the governing board for the Pennsylvania Special Court Judges Association. Represent the interests of the Bucks and Montgomery County Magisterial District Judges at the state committee.
- July 2007 to May 2008: First Vice President, District XII, Special Court Judges Association of PA. Appointed to the Legislative and Court Administration Committees for the Pennsylvania Special Court Judges Association.
- Dec 2006 to May 2010: Central Montgomery Mental Health & Mental Retardation Center, Member, Board of Directors
- Jun 1996 to Aug 1998: Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Member, Board of Governors